Come together to discuss what solutions should be created to unlock more capital and impact in impact investing. What is missing that exists in the traditional capital markets that should exist in impact investing? What are the new financial structures that should be created to better deploy capital in impact? How do we best do […]
Uncertain times call for more courageous and adaptive leadership.
This high-impact masterclass is designed to help companies, organizations, governments and individuals develop the leadership needed to solve pressing social, environmental and developmental issues.
Intended to build on the commitments of the ambitious United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda, which drew on the voices of millions of people prior to their adoption in 2015, Outrage To Action: Adaptive Leadership and Change Management Masterclass equips leaders with the frameworks, tools and resources to navigate uncertainty and lead systemic change on critical development and community challenges.
The Harvard-Designed and Harvard taught Masterclass –based on globally renowned leadership frameworks and academic theory– is interactive and draws on real-life examples of current global issues including fighting racism, ending gun violence and creating gender equality, to help leaders understand how to navigate challenges to maximize their impact.
The Masterclass will teach you how to:
- Efficiently diagnose a failure or problem
- Successfully challenge and overcome roadblocks
- Build successful alliships and partnerships
- Successfully understand and navigate opposing perspectives
- Influence and change a system
- Unpack unlocked impact opportunities and achieve tangible impact outcomes
- Hazami Barmada, Founder and CEO, Humanity Lab Foundation
- 2/3 Humanity Lab Foundation Team Members (to assist with tech support and moderation, if needed)