Proceeding from UN strategy the next 10 years were declared as the period for small farmers development. Major goals are reducing poverty and improving global food security. Small family farming, besides of poverty and food control, can also be a key to reaching some global goals: gender equality, good health and well-being, sustainable community growth, […]
Are you an investor learning amazing things at SOCAP, but not sure how to implement them to advance your impact investing practice? Join us for a lightly moderated networking session with a few aims:
- connect with other investors,
- ask questions based on other SOCAP content,
- synthesize your learning,
- create action steps for yourself, and
- enjoy a glass of wine, or coffee, or a gin and tonic.
Kim Griffin, Member Engagement Manager, Toniic