Proceeding from UN strategy the next 10 years were declared as the period for small farmers development. Major goals are reducing poverty and improving global food security. Small family farming, besides of poverty and food control, can also be a key to reaching some global goals: gender equality, good health and well-being, sustainable community growth, […]
This session seeks to explore what are the shifts afoot to the university model, looking particularly at potential implications on price. The session speakers are particularly well suited to speak to evolving innovations to the university model from a global perspective.
- Lydiah Kemunto Bosire, CEO, 8B Education investments
- Jennifer While, CEO, Student Finance Africa
- Amini Kajunju, CEO, IUGB Foundation, former CEO, Africa America Institute
- Batya Blankers, Chancen International
- Fred Swanniker, Founder, ALU
- Paul Zeleza, Vice-Chancellor, USIU